Open Source for ASP.net Web Survey

Creating a web survey is a great challenge being a Mid-Developer. I'm not always in a system development task so I do understand that other developer will do this in many different ways. In my situation I've SEARCHED the web for control that will do my task. Surely there is somebody that created this kind of project before. I just do hope that he posted it through the cloud.

download WebSurvey Control
It took me few weeks to search for this control. Finally i was able to find it.
Simple Web Survey made Easy

And for database integration of the control another link is for
Mahdi Abdulhamid. Thanks guys I've been looking for a better way to create a dynamic control. you just solved my problem. I'm a vb guy but i guess i will just stick with the c# coding and create my c# version of logging in instead of converting the whole code to vb.

I haven't finish the development actually I'm just starting to edit the result page with regard to the mcms. The sample I got was to display the result of radio button which is mcss.

Comments

Popular Posts